Over the past decade, Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre has established itself as a Centre of Excellence providing comprehensive free if cost care to thousands of indigent cancer patients. This pioneering, state-of-the-art hospital located in the heart of the Punjab was founded by Imran Khan, one of Pakistan’s most illustrious cricketers. As a charitable institute, it is funded predominantly from the donations of friends and well-wishers from around the country and across the world.
To act as a model institution to alleviate the suffering of patients with cancer through the application of modern methods of curative and palliative therapy irrespective of their ability to pay, the education of health care professionals and the public and perform research into the causes and treatment of cancer.
Projects of SKMT:
As the only specialized cancer facility in the entire region with all the cancer diagnostic and therapeutic facilities under one roof, Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust – SKMT realizes its responsibilities in the fight against cancer. It has established a number of centers all over Pakistan that help in the awareness, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer in Pakistan.
- Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre Lahore, Pakistan
- Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre Peshawar, Pakistan
- Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre Karachi, Pakistan
Outreach Cancer Screening Clinics:
- Shaukat Khanum Walk-In Clinic Karachi, Pakistan
- Shaukat Khanum Walk-In Clinic Peshawar, Pakistan
- Shaukat Khanum Walk-In Clinic Lahore, Pakistan
- Shaukat Khanum Walk-In Clinic Multan, Pakistan
- Shaukat Khanum Diagnostic Centre Lahore, Pakistan
- Shaukat Khanum Diagnostic Centre and Clinic Karachi, Pakistan
Laboratory Collection Centres:
- 91 Shaukat Khanum Laboratory Collection Centers all over Pakistan
7-A, Block R-3, Johar Town, Lahore